GlowTel is dedicated to offer cheap calls with high quality and superior connectivity Services. With a simple download of GlowTel from the Apple/Android store or from GlowTel website; you can be sure of using our superior connectivity in every part of the world as long as you are connected to the Internet, 3G, 4G, and Wifi .There are no hidden cost or expiration of your credit, GlowTel maintains lowest calling rate and reliable voice based solution.
GlowTel Apps/ dialler come equipped with the following features:
- Ability to Make and Receive Calls.
- Caller ID.
- Redial (by tapping on the numbers listed within your call history).
- Voicemail & Voicemail to Email.
- Call hold.
- Music on hold.
- Multitasking Capabilities.
- Ability to View Contact List from Phone.
- Call forwarding.
- Call waiting.
- Send sms.
- Ability to Recharge Account with Credit Card or other payment options.
- Balance, Destination, and Rate Information Display.
- Call History Display with Time and Call Status.
- DTMF support Via RFC 2833
Prepaid calling cards are beneficial for a whole host of different reasons. Not only can you lock in cheaper rates, but you can manage your spending more effectively as well. Keeping that in mind, read on to discover the different factors you need to take into consideration before you choose a prepaid calling card online. First and foremost, you need to begin by assessing the rates. As stated, one of the main reasons why people choose a calling card in the first place is to save money, so make sure this is actually the case. Don’t just look at the prices on the whole, but consider the various countries you are most likely to be calling. A calling card may seem cheap on the surface but when it comes to somewhere you need to dial regularly the prices may be high and thus it is advisable to look elsewhere.